High-quality valuations that withstand scrutiny.
MPI delivers detailed business valuation work using our broad range of experience to handle even the most complex situations. MPI is a valuable resource, providing services in situations that necessitate independent assessments of value, including fair value measurements associated with tax and financial reporting requirements.
We maintain long-lasting, productive relationships with national and regional CPA firms, as well as from financial officers of operating companies, who call upon us for our expertise and responsive service. Our senior professionals consistently monitor changes in accounting standards, tax legislation and court case results in order to most efficiently serve CPAs and financial officers.
Services most often provided to CPAs and CFOs include:
- Employee Stock Options and Restricted Stock
- Equity-Based Incentive Compensation (ASC 718)
- Fair Value Measurements for Financial Assets and Liabilities
- Fresh Start Accounting (ASC 820/852)
- Impairment Testing – Step Zero/Step One/Step Two (ASC 350)
- Portfolio Valuation Services (ASC 820)
- Purchase Price Allocations (ASC 805)
- Restricted and Unregistered Securities Issued in M&A Transactions