MPI has been actively involved in the valuation of employee stock ownership plans (ESOP) and other incentive-based share ownership for over 35 years.
We’re well equipped to assist with the details of ESOP creation and planning. With clients in every state and virtually every industry, we bring our understanding of the forces at work in the general economy to each assignment.
MPI has been involved with all stages of ESOPs, including:
- Feasibility Analysis
- Transaction Structuring
- Fairness & Solvency Opinions
- Annual Valuations
- Follow-On Transactions
- ESOP Loan Restructuring
- Trustee Advisory
- Exit Options and Opportunities
Why do our clients value MPI as part of their professional ESOP service team?
- Year-to-Year Continuity
- Unquestioned Independence
- High Quality, Defendable Work
- Understanding of Client Industries
- Knowledge of ESOP Regulations & Procedures
Contact us to inquire about MPI's ESOP valuation expertise: