MPI’s senior professionals have provided expert consulting services and testimony to leading attorneys nationwide for three quarters of a century.
Our opinions are guided by years of capital markets experience across a wide array of industries, and the ability to not only develop sound economic models but to convey distinct, credible conclusions. We strive to achieve successful outcomes and are committed to the highest levels of client service.
MPI provides litigation consulting related to the following:
- Securities Litigation (10b-5/Section 11 and ERISA)
- Early case assessment
- Loss causation and materiality
- Event studies
- Market Efficiency and other Class Certification issues
- Economic damages
- Shareholder Disputes and Challenged Fairness Opinions
- Commercial Litigation
- Valuation of interests in privately-held companies
- Economic damages in breach of contract and other matters
- Lost profits
- Matrimonial Litigation
- FINRA Arbitration Proceedings
- Tax Litigation
If you or your client have a current or foreseeable need, please contact us in confidence and without obligation.
Read examples of how MPI’s litigation support has been put to use for our clients...Download